2009-01-13

Extended status quo

Today I stayed home from work. That's the first time since I don't know when. I'm still not well, and the next 2 days I'll be busy testing a new upgraded version of our data system at work, so I must pull myself seriously together and keep focus on the positive things in life.

I managed to change my html generator in blogspot and create a new Betty Boop site. Nice. It took me 30 minutes, so I don't know what the fuzz was all about, but I guess I was too desillusioned yesterday to actually think. A moment of mental weakness........

I'm now waiting for dinner to arrive. - I sound like the lazy dazy girl who doesn't do anything else but surf on the internet, and you are absolutely right: I am lazy. I hate cooking. And why bother anyway when you can buy a delicious pre-cooked meal for the same price as a home cooked meal?


Food is Heaven for the vulgar masses-:)

Cheers!
Asta

2 comments:

Christopher Raun Leth said...

Well, I know that I live to eat, not eat to live. But I also prefer the easy way of cooking when possible:-)

Christopher Raun Leth said...

BTW the following blog might interest you.

http://mchangama.blogs.berlingske.dk/2009/01/14/kommissionen-til-afskaffelse-af-den-personlige-frihed/

There was an error in this gadget