2008-12-25

The Meat Eaters Club Celebration

Yesterday was made for celebration. We welcomed back Miss Winty into the Meat Eaters Club. - She quit her membership of the club 2 1/2 years ago and joined some ridicolous club of grass eaters. - She hasn't been smiling ever since.

But now she's back - with a BIG smile. - And Freddie is smiling and clapping his hands. Poor man's been suffering all this time, trying to pretend he actually likes soya beans and - even worse - soya sausages. You might as well stick your tung out of the window in Bombay!, because that's what it tastes like.

A 6 feet 88 rocker must have meat!

Mr. Asta keeps complaining over the bumps I give him in my blogs. I don't know what he's babbling about. - I have the right to tell the truth from my point of view. Since I am the blogger, that's my legal right! If he doesn't like what I write, he can write his own blog and see if he can get anoyne to actually believe him. However, I doubt that very much!

Just to challenge him, I've created him a blog: Mr. Asta Talks Back (http://mrastatalksback.blogspot.com). Yeah - let's see if he can fix the challenge-:)
Because I'm in such a good mood (due to Wintys re-newing of her membership) I might as well give you some other pictures from last nights celebration.

- I do anything for Miss Winty - even cook!


Posted by Asta2143

2 comments:

Christopher Raun Leth said...

Welcome back to the humans club, Miss Winty. Humans are meant as meateaters not as eaters of shrubs. And welcome too to Mr. Asta. Hopefully we will now get a more balanced debate:-)

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

yr making me hungry

There was an error in this gadget