2008-11-24

Die Wunderbare Affen


It has been snowing for the past couple of days, so I haven't felt for going outside. Unfortunately I had to this morning, because it's Monday and I work Monday to Friday. Or to be more specifik, I am at my job. Whether I actually work depends on how you look at it.

Yesterday I spent the whole day inside the warm appartment. Miss Winty stopped by. Deepfrozen. The little fool was just wearing a sweatshirt and a thin jacket - in minus 10 degrees. I gave her my new, black doubble-lined overcoat. I didn't buy it because I needed it, but because I thought it was fancy. Been wearing it 5 times, so it's almost new. Now it hangs on Miss Winty, and it hangs well there.

Alex and Calle are 2, in Sweden, famous and notorius bloggers working for the newspaper Aftonbladet. They share my feeling about work - it's nice to have, but it steals most of your time, and if you want to have a little fun at work, you have to take the initiative and contribute with whatever you have.

And Alex and Calle understands how to practice the What if I thought to the limit. And perputate if for the whole world. The latest maniac contrivance is Let's blow the boss. I've linked the video, because it's impossible to explain. You have to see it. - The video starts out with an advertise, and then ..............

http://www.1000apor.se/archiveblog/blog/2008/11/20?blogger=3

Just in time for this years salary negotiations, or....?
What annoys me most about this is that they created the ideá first. Damn it!

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget