2008-11-28

Brain defueling and escalators

Home again after 2 hectical days in Stockholm. The purpose was to defuel the inside of my upper floor for any creative idea coming up about a very specific subject.

I'm quite often being invited for this sort of sessions, and I love it. It's like opening a tap. It's just pouring out. When it's enough, the tap is closed again and I can go home, completely exhausted.

The exercise requires a continous non-stop intake of good food and lots of water and coffee, because I burn huge amounts of energy and calories. And the belly demands to be fed at least every 4th hour.

Yesterday evening I dined in Kungshallen. Had Danish open cut sandwiches (not exactly as we make them in Denmark, but almost), and a super delicious Creme Brule (un-fortunately miss a vital sign on my keyboard. Sorry) - is pronounced bryll - with preserved rasperies.

On this trip I've realised that I need to visit an expert in hysteria. My fear of escalators has now reached unrealistic proportions, and it's beginning to get on my nerves. 3 times during the past 2 days I've been watching a movie featuring myself in the leading role, in a horizontal position - with the head first of course - flying down into the big, black nothing, landing with my forehead smashing into the ground on the subways platform section 3 stores below. - I promise you, it's not a very good movie. It's also playing backwards. - That doesn't make it any better.

1 comment:

Christopher Raun Leth said...

It's always nice to get new inputs so the brain can have something new to work on - except when it goes into overdrive...like on escalators and the like. I can't have thick socks on myself without feeling dizzy so I know the feeling. Had to stand up at the back once in the opera when I got a seat at the front row on the third floor. That was four long hours :-).

There was an error in this gadget